Show 10 previous comments
20. February 2016 at 23:30:21
looks good Holly, frank the p/e pinger there too?
21. February 2016 at 00:02:35
21. February 2016 at 08:31:26
Nice to see you so busy at work, with all the necessary tools and accessories !!!
21. February 2016 at 08:51:21
Philip De Keyser
Hi scalemates at Wangerooge, wish you all a very nice time there,
21. February 2016 at 08:56:36
21. February 2016 at 08:56:59
21. February 2016 at 09:34:36
Thanks for your nice greetings! We are building actually with passion!
Many cheers from Wangerooge and we raise a beer for you all!
21. February 2016 at 12:35:12
Holly !! you built a 1:1 scale crate of beer !!!
and so very accurately too, what paint did you use to get such a smooth finish ?
Very impressed with you building skills mate
21. February 2016 at 12:58:37
Wow nice location- a lot of usfull "stuff" on the benches
Thank you by give us an idea about that event on the Island
Hope to see some more pictures soon
21. February 2016 at 14:10:02
Looks like a very good time
21. February 2016 at 16:03:48
There they go again. In a different space??
...I also wish you all a very nice modelling time and raise my beer for you all.
I hope to see some more of it. Cheers
21. February 2016 at 16:10:37
have fun everyone
21. February 2016 at 17:06:38
24. February 2016 at 14:51:41
Hey fellas, what a bunch of a therapy group! Looks nice!! :-D
But where you see beer? I can only see Jever and that isn´t definitly NO beer! Its vinegar! ;-D
24. February 2016 at 15:43:33
24. February 2016 at 15:48:48
Funky give hugs all round from me
24. February 2016 at 18:57:00
24. February 2016 at 19:31:09
25. February 2016 at 18:54:44
Wangerooge essentials - wind - sea - beer- tamyia extra thin
25. February 2016 at 19:17:52
29. February 2016 at 19:18:03
7. March 2016 at 20:27:47
7. March 2016 at 20:49:39
I've not built armour since I was a kid but between you and James C, I'm feel like I want to have a go. Great build.
7. March 2016 at 21:53:52
8. March 2016 at 06:21:45
Thanks fellas! This is an absolute enjoyable build. Fit is marvellous, the AK Modulation set works fine, ist time for the tracks and further weathering now. Unfortunately, i used the wrong chipping fluid... But some more touch ups have to be made, so i wipe out the Chips i dont like
Thanks for watching mates!
8. March 2016 at 07:36:19
And i just wanna say that i like you chipped tank,just PERFECT! not overdone correct undercolor...and love the modulation
21. September 2016 at 08:04:28
Add comment » Holger Kranich
Thank you very much, Michael!
I like those modulation sets a lot.
21. September 2016 at 09:30:54