scale modeling database | stash manager
Turkish Spitfire Mk.Ia
View images (21):
One of the three Turkish Spitfires Mk.I, L1066 "Black 3", was originally to be delivered to Poland.
This album is attached to project Spitfire Mk.Ia P9566 "1".
3. December 2018 at 11:54:06 Share
3. December 2018 at 12:00:21
3. December 2018 at 12:29:22
I like the apparently smooth surface with the black primer. How did you airbrush on this black primer? Rattlecan or airbrush?
I read today on the back of one of my newest Vallejo primer bottles and it says to airbrush from a distance of 20 cm (presumably with psi at 30). But I've never dared keeping my airbrush that far off a model, so I guess I should experiment with this.
3. December 2018 at 12:36:18
Thank you guys.
@Treehugger - it was airbrushed with Procon PS-290 airbrush.
3. December 2018 at 12:48:47
What psi and distance off the model when airbrushing if I may ask?
3. December 2018 at 13:12:34
3. December 2018 at 16:06:23
4. December 2018 at 06:12:55
5. December 2018 at 23:53:31
Add comment »
13. December 2018 at 00:46:50
Return to the overview page to View all albums