I started with the Revell 67 SS kit because it has the stock grill & taillights. I used the engine from the 68 kit, a 302 angle plug head engine because it's the only kit that had a small block engine. I bought the 69 kit strictly for the cowl induction hood.
I think they all had rear spoilers but were all slightly different, I think I used the 68.
I didn't attempt to do the rear spoiler molded on as the ends are a bit small and I didn't think I could make it look right. I just sticky tacked it on.
I used a mix of MM flat black, craft paint & varnish. Sanded & painted it a couple times till I got a nice smooth finish, Then I applied a cupful of Pledge, let it dry for several days, then sanded w/1500. another cupful, sanded w/1800. then again using 2500. then just polished it w/Mothers wax.
I think it turned out pretty nice. The finish was kind of an experiment, so we'll see how it holds up.