scale modeling database | stash manager
26. September at 07:24:25 Share
added a new project.
Status: Ideas | Scale: 1:35 | Albums: 1 with 5 images
26. September at 07:14:36 Share
September 18, 2018
18. September at 18:41:50 Share
July 24, 2018
24. July at 10:41:25 Share
May 01, 2018
01. May at 00:04:40 Share
November 23, 2017
23. November 2017 at 20:57:26 Share
04. November 2017 at 14:50:16 Share
View full thread with 25 comments
20. November 2017 at 17:48:04
22. November 2017 at 18:03:57
Wow Sebastian! What a finish!!!
And the figure is beyond fantastic... easily one of the best 1/35 scale I've seen!!!
What figure is it? It looks too detailed to be just included in any kit?
Very well planned and executed and my hat off for this superb build!
22. November 2017 at 20:14:53
Fantastic finish! Very cool weathering and camo.
The project thumbnail, did you do the drawings?
22. November 2017 at 20:51:15
22. November 2017 at 21:42:13
22. November 2017 at 22:14:39
Very cool and awesome looking commander as well.
23. November 2017 at 03:35:25
Add a comment » Sebastian Meyner
Thx mates!! I'm blushing
@Jens: The figure is from Alpine Miniatures. All of their figures are beautifully detailed. I have a few in my stash, but this one is only the second one I came around finished.
please leave your hat on
@Ingo: No I certainly didn't draw it myself
I was looking online for a picture to use. But I found either line drawings, sketches or pictures of somebody else's model (which is out of the question to use). I just liked the rather raw style of it.
23. November 2017 at 09:18:11
November 12, 2017
14. October 2017 at 18:50:19 Share
View full thread with 19 comments Rui S
Great paint job Sebastian
31. October 2017 at 00:15:20
Thx Rui S! But I'm not done yet. Still have to add some small part -antennas and so forth- plus some mud, rust and so on and on and on
31. October 2017 at 00:46:05
31. October 2017 at 07:38:35
Mates I can't thank you guys enough! I seriously started back modelling not even two years ago, but with the support and inspiration from my sc mates I feel I'am makin billy big steps
31. October 2017 at 09:51:52
31. October 2017 at 10:01:17
Hallo Sebastian, wenig Zeit gehabt. Sobald ich mit meinem L4500 fertig bin werde ich Bilder einstellen.
Werde auch auf die Klippen, die es zu Umschiffen gilt eingehen.
06. November 2017 at 18:12:38
06. November 2017 at 18:22:22
Add a comment »
12. November 2017 at 07:42:31
October 31, 2017
31. October 2017 at 17:34:32 Share
You can change your Cookie settings at any time.