Hey all, I have not posted in some time. So here we go. A Brief History of my Airbrushes. I would think that all of use have several airbrushes. Here are mine.
1. Badger single action gun. I used this brush for several years. from 1990 to 1995. I still use it today for Dioramas and model bases.
2. Aztek 320 single action. I liked the Aztek and got good result with it but it was not durable, I had several over the years from 1995 to 2000.
3. Badger 200, single action was a nice brush better than the Aztek.
4. Badger 155 Anthem, double action. I use this brush for clear coats mostly like Future.
5. Grex TG3 Tritium double action. I got this brush in 2012 at a contest and it is my every day airbrush.
6. Neo for Iwata double action. I got this brush at a Model Contest for $55 dollars US. I use it for fine detail work.
7. Cheap double action rip off from Harbor Freight, it came with the Compressor I got.
8. My newest airbrush this year is the Grex Genesis XA. single action. I have not used it so far.
9. Harder Steenbeck Infinity 2 & 1. Double action. I got this H&S in 1996 at a regional model contest in Florida. I am afraid to use it. It's was just taken out of the box to take a photo of it .
I have a few photos of my airbrush set up with my spray booth and compressor.
Well that it, just a brief History.
31. August 2019, 12:51