Clifford Keesler I think it is looking good. I have the Eduard Big ED set for my kits.
15. November, 18:46
Ludvík Kružík Additional photographs were added to the photo album - replacing the original aerodynamic ridges with new ones made of 0.25 mm plastic plate
17. November, 22:00
Nathan Dempsey Wow, that's some great work on the replacement wing fences.
18. November, 03:32
Ludvík Kružík I glued the wings and horizontal tail surfaces to the fuselage. Unfortunately, when setting the correct position of the wings and horizontal tail surfaces, this was not possible without large gaps. Well, it's an old kit. I'm going to need a lot of putty and sanding. For a better idea, I added photos to the album.
19. November, 21:48
Clifford Keesler Vallejo plastic putty works well for gaps like that. It may take a couple of appilactions, as it does shrink a little while drying. But you can apply it and smooth it out with a damp cotton swab. I sometimes use plastic card stock to fill gaps like that also.
20. November, 02:10
Ludvík Kružík Hi Clifford, thank you for the advice and willingness to help
First, I filled the biggest gaps with pieces of plastic cards.For smaller gaps, I used plastic threads, which I pulled from plastic trees. After the glue has dried, I grind the repaired areas. I will eventually use the putty to repair fine scratches and achieve a smooth surface.
Neuling Top build of an interesting aircraft. I like your work on the engine.
11. October, 09:11
Ludvík Kružík Thank you for the compliment! I used an additional rezin set from EDUARD for the engine. The set is perfectly processed and contains a large number of finely processed parts. It's such a small kit. Its assembly is pleasant, everything fits exactly in place.