From what I recall:
- Su-17 is the version as it served in USSR
- Su-22 is the designation for the export version of Su-17, different electronics and some equipment missing.
- the M3 uses the Tumanski R29 engine
- the M4 the Lyulka AL21 engine, which is a bit fatter than the the R29.
- Poland got the M4 version
I think that the kit can build only the M4 version since it has the rear fuselage for the AL21 engine.
However I suppose only rivet counter modelers will see that, since the difference in diameter of the two engines is a mere 3.2 cm which in 48th corresponds to less than 1 mm.
02. April at 23:37:14