Thanks Dale, Patrick, and Sören!
Patrick, attaching the antenna was actually the hardest part. I read a really cool method online, so I decided to give it a try. What I did was take a scrap piece of plastic (in my case I used the back side of a sprue letter identifier, eg. sprue B), and put a few blobs of Tamiya Extra Thin cement on it. I took a toothpick and kinda moved it around a bit until I had a somewhat thick cement/sprue mixture.
I then dipped the end that would attach to the seat in, and swirled it around for a few seconds. I then placed that end against the back of the seat for a minute and it stuck! I then threaded the wire through the hole I drilled in the canopy and glued the canopy down. Once that dried I pulled the wired up to the tail, and cut it off giving it enough slack that it drooped a little. Then using the same method as the other end, I dipped it in the glue mix and held it against the tail. The tail was a little harder to get connected than the seat was for some reason.
Once it was attached at both ends, through the canopy there was a slight droop in the antenna still. So I took a lighter and lit a toothpick on fire. I then blew it out, and started waving it under the wire. And BOOM! That wire tightened right up! It was actually quite cool to see something work like that, just like I was told.
03. January at 15:01:49