scale modeling database | stash manager
Clifford Keesler (stormrider509)
17. October at 23:24:15 Share
October 15, 2018
15. October at 02:21:56 Share
15. October at 02:20:12 Share
15. October at 02:18:51 Share
15. October at 02:17:49 Share
added a new project.
Status: Work in progress | Scale: 1:48 | Albums: 1 with 25 images
2+ Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon US Navy (1794-now)
HM-15 Blackhawks 164861
15. October at 02:12:26 Share
October 04, 2018
04. October at 03:16:59 Share
04. October at 03:10:36 Share
04. October at 03:09:03 Share
04. October at 03:08:22 Share
October 02, 2018
02. October at 20:00:03 Share
02. October at 19:58:14 Share
02. October at 19:57:26 Share
September 30, 2018
30. August at 01:09:45 Share
View full thread with 33 comments Clifford Keesler
Thank you very much Bryn,Michael and Daniel. Recovery is coming along well, I am able to walk around the block. Have no problems getting around the house. I believe I will try the stairs to my workroom this weekend, if all goes well will be back at my bench soon.
25. September at 20:59:00
26. September at 05:57:19
Wim van der Luijt
good to hear that you are recovering well, building has always helped me a lot to recover after surgery so I hope to hear you made it to your bench soon....fingers crossed!
26. September at 08:40:57
26. September at 10:04:33
26. September at 12:35:31
Thank you Daniel, Wim Wilfried and Holger. I was able to return to my workbench for a couple of hours today. I made a start on my next project, a Blue Angles A-4F Sky Hawk. I plan on starting the Acadmey 1:48 MH-53E next week.
29. September at 01:01:24
All credit to you for such a job on and old favourite
29. September at 01:16:14
Add a comment » Clifford Keesler
Thank you very much Scott. Except for the raised panel lines, it is a nice kit.
30. September at 01:12:33
September 25, 2018
25. September at 21:05:29 Share
September 19, 2018
19. September at 17:45:45 Share
19. September at 17:45:36 Share
19. September at 17:45:18 Share
September 13, 2018
11. September at 00:38:03 Share
View full thread with 16 comments Clifford Keesler
I am even thinking of doing the short lived Thunderbirds "THUD".
11. September at 04:22:26
Nice one Cliffy, nah, I reckon doing 2 F-4's, one in each Blue Angels & Thunderbirds. The only aircraft to be used by both teams
11. September at 05:14:32
Very nice Clifford! Congrats to another nice looking model
11. September at 07:27:23
Thank you Michael and Konrad. @ Michael, I defenitley plan on doing both F-4's. I have a Hasegawa F-4E and a Iterali F-4E, maybe I will do them in Thunderbirds and Blue Angles Markings.
12. September at 00:16:51
Choppa that still looks like it would be a nice kit. Can you imagine the $$ if they did it in 1:48?
12. September at 00:19:03
would be a cool kit though, especially if produced by Eduard
Would be kind of cool if the Blue Angels actually assembled that kit as a flight team !
add the Cutlass and the Hornet for the full seven angels
12. September at 01:04:42
12. September at 18:39:11
Add a comment »
13. September at 01:26:22
September 11, 2018
11. September at 01:13:47 Share
11. September at 01:11:49 Share
11. September at 01:11:28 Share
11. September at 01:11:00 Share
11. September at 01:10:21 Share
September 08, 2018
08. September at 00:18:12 Share
08. September at 00:18:06 Share
08. September at 00:17:48 Share
September 06, 2018
06. September at 01:36:11 Share
06. September at 01:35:30 Share
06. September at 01:34:51 Share
You can change your Cookie settings at any time.