scale modeling database | stash manager
Vladimir Kafka (pivokrevnik)
View images (13):
This album is attached to project Aer. Macchi C.202 Folgore.
9. July 2017 at 20:56:53 Share
14. September 2017 at 21:12:54
Beautiful and incredibly clean that camo
how did you do it, Maskol?
15. September 2017 at 09:06:32
15. September 2017 at 09:07:36
15. September 2017 at 09:35:01
mighty fine paintjob... congratz.. love the slight chipping too
15. September 2017 at 10:28:41
OMG superb Paint Job. I am working at the same kit in the Moment, did you use photo etched Parts?
15. September 2017 at 10:56:59
freehand? amazing.. which airbrush, what colours...would you like to share your secrets?
Hardly ever seen such an amazing and clean freehand paintjob, no overspray at all,
15. September 2017 at 11:06:49
15. September 2017 at 11:10:27
15. September 2017 at 11:21:28
I have no secrets at all
Paints you can see on the picture - Tamiya acrylics. Sometimes I use Gunze C as well - the interior green in this case. Gunze Superclear III varnish. Airbrush is Iwata HP-BH. That's it, really. No extra skill or special technique, just patience.
Frankly I don't understand why would anyone use any other paint or airbrush brand, ever. Well, except maybe H&S for the airbrush.
Christian there is Eduard photoetch, it was thrown in the box by the seller, so why not. I didn't use all of it. It is very thin and delicate - which is great for seat belts and chains and such. Less great for the flaps (which I didn't use). wheel well and covers etc., where it is actually too thin for scale I think.
15. September 2017 at 14:43:53
15. September 2017 at 15:01:40
Vladimir, As I'm Italian, I can only congratulate with you for your amazing job. Italian camo is not easy, on a 1/72 it's even more harder. Your 202 it's fantastic !!!
15. September 2017 at 16:39:48
Well, maybe there is a reason why Iwata equipment is so expensive after all...
15. September 2017 at 18:32:51
Add comment » Max Little
It does not look 72nd at all. It's a beautiful model. I can't believe my eyes. The iwata was worth it obviously!
18. September 2017 at 22:37:25
Return to the overview page to View all albums