scale modeling database | stash manager
Show: All mates
4. February at 19:47:40 Share
4. February at 19:46:34 Share
February 1, 2020
1. February at 13:17:03 Share
January 28, 2020
28. January at 12:50:36 Share
January 15, 2020
15. January at 12:40:24 Share
January 13, 2020
13. January at 11:22:08 Share
January 10, 2020
22. July 2019 at 15:46:18 Share
View full thread (26 Comments)
19. October 2019 at 16:23:32
Thank you Patrick and Roland. I hope next one might be slightly better. It will be Ki-44 from Sword.
20. October 2019 at 10:41:53
24. October 2019 at 19:01:10
25. October 2019 at 19:35:28
Díky, první stříkaný. Akorát jsem popletl Academy a Cyber Hobby
10. January at 20:28:38
Také jsem teprve letos začal používat airbrush.
10. January at 20:42:46
Add comment » David Januska
Ja dostal pistoli k padesatinam a je to obrovsky posun kupredu. Ale to maskovani a cisteni
10. January at 20:57:03
10. January at 13:31:01 Share
10. January at 13:30:33 Share
January 9, 2020
7. January at 15:13:33 Share
Well it was the first try because I was really disappointed with the kit. First of all I sprayed the whole kit with AK Aluminium spray https://ak-interactive.com/product/71702/
then I airbrushed it with the colors, using also AK Real Colors. After everything was dry I scribed it as in real. I started using scalpel but it was too sharp and it seemed not very real. So I tried to use something more wide. I have tool for putty application and it was better. Problem was that in some places I scribed also throug the aluminium layer to the grey coat of the kit so I tried to repair. It is not perfect but for me better than I expected.
8. January at 07:54:58
The result is quite impressive.
8. January at 08:06:43
Thank you Olivier. I think it is a little too much used and not so real as I hope. But I've learned much on this project.
8. January at 14:58:27
Nice job David. I have heard from others complaining about Sword kits. I have their Arado on my list, so we'll see...
How do you like the Real Colors?
8. January at 18:38:56
Add comment » David Januska
Thank you Alec, concerning the quality of the kit I think the biggest problem is in engineering and support for build. This was second kit I airbrushed, so I think I am not so competent to judge it I don't know any other colors. But for me it seem they are very good and I like the result. I used Japanese colors from AK and I think they fit perfect. The only problem I've encountered is with my airbrush it seems to me it becomes really quickly stuffy. I think this is my problem with dilution and cleaning.
8. January at 19:42:03
January 2, 2020
2. January at 11:33:18 Share
2. January at 11:33:13 Share
2. January at 11:33:07 Share
January 1, 2020
1. January at 20:03:44 Share
December 24, 2019
24. December 2019 at 20:15:15 Share
December 10, 2019
10. December 2019 at 20:30:58 Share
December 6, 2019
6. December 2019 at 19:33:56 Share
November 12, 2019
12. November 2019 at 09:53:46 Share
12. November 2019 at 09:51:23 Share
October 30, 2019
30. October 2019 at 12:17:09 Share
October 18, 2019
18. October 2019 at 20:20:34 Share
18. October 2019 at 09:33:12 Share
18. October 2019 at 09:32:44 Share
18. October 2019 at 09:30:14 Share
October 17, 2019
17. October 2019 at 08:16:27 Share
17. October 2019 at 08:15:27 Share
17. October 2019 at 08:09:08 Share
September 20, 2019
20. September 2019 at 08:53:11 Share
July 19, 2019
5. July 2019 at 15:35:58 Share
Apparently some inaccuracies in that kit, but I'm told it's a good one to build. Look forward to your finish line!
18. July 2019 at 22:03:20
Well I'm not so skilled modeller, but for me it seems this very good kit. It was the first four engine monster I¨ve did. With Eduard PE's cockpit looks very realistic. Problems with the kit were on my side. The only problem I´ve found was rear undercarriage the wheel and tyre are really big out of scale but I've purchased a resin one which is more realistic. But there is also problem with this resin wheel because it is made from two parts it has to be glued in angle and there is very big load on this glued connection.
This is my last kit painted with brushes and this is weekest point as it can be seen on the result Avro Lancaster by Hasegawa | Album by Dy dzeJ (1:72)
So I'm learning how to use airbrush and I'm astonished how good it can be.
19. July 2019 at 06:38:46
Add comment » Andy Ball
Interestingly I built Tamiya's 48'er a while ago in PO*S for my cousin. He owns the airfield in Nottinghamshire where it flew from before the squadron relocated to RAF Scampton. I have a picture of one of the Aussie crew members holding it when they came to visit the airfield's renovated control tower during the 50th anniversary of the end of WW2. The Tamiya kit was great too!, as I remember! I'm still very much learning my art with the airbrush ????
19. July 2019 at 09:16:32
June 29, 2019
29. June 2019 at 06:22:57 Share
June 22, 2019
22. June 2019 at 06:49:58 Share
June 20, 2019
20. June 2019 at 18:05:07 Share
20. June 2019 at 17:44:09 Share
June 19, 2019
19. June 2019 at 17:19:17 Share
June 18, 2019
18. June 2019 at 07:48:29 Share
18. June 2019 at 07:48:17 Share
June 17, 2019
31. March 2019 at 07:14:39 Share
View full thread (18 Comments)
16. April 2019 at 08:14:20
Welcome mates, yesterday it was a horribble day of the "carpet monster". But morning wiser than the evening and I´ve found most of the lost parts
17. April 2019 at 12:44:50
Why the heck do we model in carpeted rooms !?
17. April 2019 at 13:31:37
Because we do love our wifes and they love carpets
. And I think they also like their husbands on their knees with a nose deep in the carpet.
17. April 2019 at 15:07:19
Some new pictures of bomb bay and the whole kit. Almost all parts are in place. Now some finishing and painting will come.
4. May 2019 at 13:37:09
After some time I can see the light at the end of a tunnel. During this period I´ve got a new Hansa airbrush so I was training airbrushing. May be this is the last one painted only with brushes.
16. June 2019 at 10:52:02
16. June 2019 at 13:20:40
Add comment » David Januska
Thank you Alec. It is real monster among all my fighters or medium german bombers.
17. June 2019 at 08:34:21
June 11, 2019
11. June 2019 at 19:27:00 Share
June 5, 2019
5. June 2019 at 08:25:44 Share
May 23, 2019
23. May 2019 at 15:50:32 Share
May 13, 2019
13. May 2019 at 14:44:15 Share
13. May 2019 at 14:43:28 Share
13. May 2019 at 14:42:39 Share
May 7, 2019
7. May 2019 at 12:12:42 Share
7. May 2019 at 12:12:34 Share
7. May 2019 at 12:12:27 Share