Nicely detailed but...
1.the plastic is extremely soft (I've heard this comment from other modelers) which requires extra care when sanding otherwise it is too easy to over do it.
2. The instructions are incomplete. If you want the track suspension to work then do not cement the two bottom pins on the axles - the instructions don't highlight this, you need to work it out for yourself.
3. The tracks are a nightmare. The holes for the pins are too small and require drilling, the pins are too soft and bend and break and the tracks themselves will tear open (see 1.) I drilled the holes with a 0.4 MM bit (which is pretty small) but the pins are tapered and don't grip their full length. Use a touch of glue and the tracks don't move. After 4 hours of different attempts I gave up and ordered a Fruil Model set.
4. Comes with a nice metal barrel but the metal barrel has no male to fit the female of the mantel - so I reverted to the plastic.
5. The cradle for the gun set is very rudimentary and there is no real base to secure it.
6. The gun mantle leave a gap into the turret. 7. Comes with photo etch but no step-by-step instructions on how to execute multi-fold pieces and only some of the pieces have fold lines marked.
8. A couple of pieces I couldn't even find on the drawings. All in looks like a first attempt kit - and this may explain why there is a separate single unit insignia decal to go with the two on the main sheet - almost as though it was forgotten.
All in all 5/10.
6 | 26. April, 13:07
Yes I wish I wouldnt have wasted my hard earned dollars on this kit. I'm at the tracks now and I'm Fking pissed. I'm not ordering fruits cause everyone is out. Glad border was smart enough to add the link and length option. That's how I'll finish the tracks. To be honest I'm never buying a border models kit again, and I have 3 others in my stash yet. Thinking of selling them.
22. July, 20:33