scale modeling database | stash manager
All you need to know about Harley-Davidson FLSTF from a scale modeler perspective.
|Category:||Vehicles - Motorcycles |
Vehicles - Motorcycles
Our search engine contains 2 gallery articles related to the topic Harley-Davidson FLSTF:
We are not aware of any books for this topic.
We are not aware of any walkarounds for this topic.
Can anyone please help. I have tamiyas Harley Davidson kit# 16041 fatboy lo kit. I need the instructions as they are missing.
14. November 2017 at 04:39:01 Share
14. November 2017 at 08:59:10
14. November 2017 at 22:38:17
Add comment »
14. November 2017 at 22:47:55
4. February 2015 at 18:54:59 Share
4. February 2015 at 18:54:17 Share
25. January 2015 at 23:06:16 Share
11. September 2013 at 23:02:02 Share
Hi Mark, Do you still have the Tamiya 16029 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy? If you do would you be willing to sell it? Please let me know.
10. September 2014 at 22:29:07
10. September 2014 at 22:30:26
Hello Sitnalta. Yes I still have the Fat Boy, but it is build and standing proud in my display cabinet.
15. September 2014 at 12:11:24
Do you remember the original retail price? Must be a wonderful model to have. I like the old model better then the new one, the old one has more chrome and stripping on the paint. One day I will find one
even if it is on the other side of the planet
15. September 2014 at 14:18:30
Add comment » Mark Meirsman
I'm sorry, but I don't recall the exact retail price. It was the First model with a Metal frame. That I still do remember. Big novelty at the time... Good luck in your queeste to find one.
16. September 2014 at 10:22:37
22. March 2014 at 15:12:45 Share
9. March 2014 at 16:48:31 Share
Join us now! 33.000+ plastic modelers use us
16. and 17. November |
21-24 November |
23. November |
View more »
18. and 19. January |