maybe we should have a flag to mark that the shop has closed permanently. better than delete it. something like the flag for brands that have stopped
02. December 2017 at 12:06:56
Good point. I'm sure we have one, maybe two around here that need removing.
02. December 2017 at 12:11:41
unfortunately, probably more than that
02. December 2017 at 12:15:10
maybe i should not say that, if we have a "closed" flag, i would feel tempted to add the shop where i used to buy lots of stuff when i was younger, and that unfortunately closed its doors when the owner went into retirement. it used to even a contest that got people all around Spain at that time....
i got the feeling it will not be last one added "in memoriam".....
02. December 2017 at 12:18:43
Any solution to mark closed shops would be great.
02. December 2017 at 22:21:48
It could be handled similar to the companies.
Current Status: Out of business/Unknown/Active
02. December 2017 at 22:36:58
That would be great. I have already visited 3 shops that don't exist anymore. I mean I would have visited them if they were there.
02. December 2017 at 23:07:57
And I am aware of another which is likely to be voluntarily struck off UK Companies House register in the next month or so! 'Out of business/Unknown/Active' status sounds good - not too controversial!
02. December 2017 at 23:51:34
Well, can we expect something like this to be implemented?
03. December 2017 at 00:19:55
maybe it will be a good idea to post this in feature request
14. December 2017 at 23:40:14
15. December 2017 at 11:54:09
Add a comment »
15. December 2017 at 17:06:25