scale modeling database | stash manager
added Modelbouwenzo to his list of favorite shops
24. February 2018 at 11:20:53 Share
February 18, 2018
18. February 2018 at 14:06:04 Share
added a new photoalbum.
Updated: January 01, 1970
This album does not contain any images.
18. February 2018 at 12:29:45 Share
18. February 2018 at 12:24:49 Share
February 13, 2018
added a new photoalbum.
Updated: February 12, 2018
10. February 2018 at 22:59:10 Share
they all are looking lovely Jan, hope your mojo comes back soon - hase egg planes are recommended.
11. February 2018 at 02:22:32
11. February 2018 at 18:24:40
Made an egg plane couple of years ag Murad. They are fun to do. I did a Battlestar Galactica Viper is a what if RNLAF scheme that I didn't post a picture of. That was fun too. Slap it together and start painting. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from the Tankart books I just got in.
12. February 2018 at 06:48:40
Great models Jan, particularly like the ME 109.
12. February 2018 at 07:38:35
Pretty impressive work. Really like the Su17/22. What kit is this, I really like this one.
12. February 2018 at 10:07:55
Paul,its the old Kopro 1/48 SU-22 with some Eduard PE. I built it for a colleague who lacked the skills to do it himself. Apparently he had confidence in mine
The kit is not without issues and really tested my skills and patience. Especially the fitting issues with the wings(see added pictures). Also terrible instructions for landing gear and gear doors. Had to look at reference pictures to get it right. All in all I think you would be better off with the Kitty Hawk kit despite the mixed reviews.
12. February 2018 at 17:04:17
12. February 2018 at 18:40:02
Thanks Jan. Awesome work, I am in awe of your skills.
13. February 2018 at 08:18:30
Thanks but don't be. Plenty of flaws in these kits and I thought the same a while back but its nothing anyone else can't learn by doing and getting some good advice and constructive criticism along the way. There are far more talented and skilled modelers in this group(whom I am in awe of
13. February 2018 at 15:08:53
Add a comment »
13. February 2018 at 15:47:56
February 12, 2018
12. February 2018 at 21:51:14 Share
added the Kinetic A-6E (1:48) to his stash
2012 | New tool
12. February 2018 at 21:50:07 Share
12. February 2018 at 21:49:03 Share
You can change your Cookie settings at any time.