Finished,my first biplane in 1:48.
This album is attached to project ROLAND C.II.
Status: Completed | Scale: 1:48 | Albums: 6 with 16 images
25. November 2013 at 19:43:31 Share
25. November 2013 at 20:12:44
This was also my first biplane (eduard weekend edition). As you first biplane, you have made a good result.
26. November 2013 at 17:59:18
26. November 2013 at 19:39:09
26. November 2013 at 20:35:45
Really looks good
26. November 2013 at 20:37:12
Add a comment » Ville Siltanen
Thank´s for your nice comments.Martien i have made few biplanes in 1:72 but years ago.Christian rigging was made by elastic thread.Which was pulled trough small metal wire loops.I made loops from thin metal cable.I got few biplanes in stash so maybe oneday i will make another,the will be nieuport 17.
27. November 2013 at 15:07:19
Return to the overview page to View all albums