scale modeling database | stash manager
Me 262 B1a Hobby Boss
View images (14):
Hobby Boss Me 262 B1a "Kommando Welter"
The kit from Hobby Boss makes no claims and can be built very nice
Spatula only on the drive works and in the rear cockpit of the refueling
Components for the originally intended to "School Version" missing
neither 2 nor stick 2. Equipment Board
Parts for the night hunters must be something added or refined
the radar screens are included, but I have the actual picture tubes with drawn sprue
reshaped as a circle
otherwise as far built OOB
Color belts Eduard PE
Antenna invisible sewing thread
Colors Gunze Hobby Color RLM 74/76 Matte Black
Alu primer Air Alclad
and damir end of 2014
All users a nice Christmas Day feast and a perfect change to the new year
22. December 2014 at 17:46:31 Share
24. December 2014 at 08:44:09
24. December 2014 at 08:50:57
Great as always!
It seems you have used stencil instead of decals, If it is, what kind of stencil it was?
And, Happy New Year!
24. December 2014 at 09:38:23
Hello There Khosravi-haq only for the BK's and HK's I use templates that are homemade, brought strips of Tamiya tape on positioning, done
also for you a happy new year
24. December 2014 at 09:43:59
Thanks guys for your opinion to the model
and here once again for all the beautiful Christmas holidays and a happy 2015
24. December 2014 at 09:49:31
24. December 2014 at 10:12:00
24. December 2014 at 12:29:24
8. February 2015 at 20:16:14
8. February 2015 at 20:33:07
Wow, die und deine anderen 262 sehen einfach Klasse aus ! Alles HB?
9. February 2015 at 07:51:50
Daknke Bernd , die Versuchsmuster sind HB , die Serien Tamiya und Dragon /Revell
9. February 2015 at 10:02:16
Tolle "Flightline" mit schön gebauten Modellen, habe eine Tamiya 262 (Bomber) noch zu bauen, da juckt es ganz schön in den Fingern.
9. February 2015 at 10:12:05
9. February 2015 at 10:14:59
9. February 2015 at 10:32:09
Add comment »
9. February 2015 at 15:18:04
Return to the overview page to View all albums