PBY Catalina / Short Sunderland
ESCI | No. 60 | 1:72
|Title:||PBY Catalina / Short Sunderland|
|Released:||1975 | Initial release - new tool|
Includes: Decalsheet (waterslide)
Consolidated PBY-1 Catalina US Navy (1794-now)
Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina US Coast Guard
- V-159 | 1945 | Natural Metal
Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina US Navy (1794-now)
- PatWing 10 6 | December 1941 | grey, Blue grey, Light grey
Republic P-47D Thunderbolt Razorback US Army Air Forces (1941-1947)
- 348 FG Miss Mutt 31/29086 (Lt.Col. Robert R. Rowland) | Personal markings only - Wadke Island 1944 | Olive Drab, Neutral grey
- 348 FG, 5 AF Yankee Doodle Dandy II | Nose art only - New Guinea
- 353 FG Lucky (Lt. L. Avakian) | Nose art & mission markings
- 61 FS, 56 FG HV-Z/226044 (Gabreski, Lanowski, Smith) | Badge & inscription only
- 84 FS, 78 FG Feather Merchant II WZ-Z/427 (Maj. Jack Price) | Personal markings only - Duxford November 1943 | Olive Drab, Neutral grey
Short Sunderland Mk.I Royal Air Force (1918-now)
- N9046 | Dark Earth, Dark Green, Black
- 210 (GR) Sqn. DA-G/L2169 | 1940 | Dark grey, Dark Green, Light grey
Generic aftermarket set.
Download | 7899Kb (.pdf)
5.00 In stock
Trade & swap
Alternative SKUs for ESCI 60:
Note: Prices and availability are indications only. Also check if the product actually matches!
We don't know about any in-box reviews for this PBY Catalina / Short Sunderland (#60) from ESCI.
Login to manage your stash
Wishlist (1 mates)
Started (0 mates)Nobody
The newsfeed doesn't contain any items.
This products is categorised under: