Gregory Tsouris I expected a quick project, simple assembly, plain orange-pink camo and having fun with decals. Well decals were not fun at all, breaking up and very stiff. Should have used thinner instaed of softener... Any raised detail was an issue for decals and i took out glued parts to make it easier for application of the white ones. In the end i got to remove the whites and use paint instead and reglue, not very pretty result. Should have modulated or shaded/higlighted the orange camo with exageration as with so many decals nothing shows. Applying filters at the very end did not change the appearance noticeably. The only thing i learned as i did it for the first time was to use unthinned oil paint for the rivets and panel lines after testing various colors. Very long project for the little pleasure that came out of it.