Thank you very much, I guess beginners luck.
For the T-34/76 I used Cement in combination with Mr. 500 which worked really well.
The casting was partially already on the kit (turret & MG mantlet) but it was extremely coarse and completely out of scale. I sanded it down and redid it with mentioned method above. Rolled steel was done with the same method only sanded much finer and almost to a flat finish.
Nice I started with KV-1E.
Will upload some pictures.
Did textures there as well, this time a bit different as I followed a recommendation using Cement & Tamiya basic putty.
12. August 2020, 01:51