Scalemates, scale modeling database | stash manager
scale modeling database | stash manager
WhiteGlint
WhiteGlint
DE

Armored Core - UCR-10/L Agni

Not very happy with this one.
Painting worked quite well and was fun but as soon as I began to put this guy back together one part broke after another and the clear part for the head disappeared.
I should have sanded the joints of the legs before putting them back together as the left hip broke.
I was able to fix it, quite literally. So my plan to put this model in a diorama together with some modern tank was busted, because it is not possible anymore to pose it the way I wanted to.
Well, learn from your mistakes...

The model was painted with Tamiya JGSDF green and brown, Tamiya dark grey and clear green.
For the metal parts I used Vallejo metal colors, which are great and don't even need to be thinned before applying them with an airbrush.
This time I used a small paintbrush, though.

The shield was my testbed for chipping varnish which worked well too.

 

Project

1:72
In progress
1:72 UCR-10/A Vengeance (Kotobukiya VI073)1:72 UCR-10/L Agni (Kotobukiya VI071)1:72 Omer Type-Lahire Stasis (Kotobukiya VI050)3+
 

Comments

2 | 28. November 2020, 12:06

All albums

View all albums »