Ka-58 "Black Ghost"
|Timeline:||Started on October 27, 2019, Finished on August 27, 2020|
He made the cockpit from scratch, increased its size, re-made the cockpit canopy slightly changing its geometry, increasing its size and reducing its thickness. I replaced the dashboard with a photo-etched one, added RU, RShG, RRUDs, NV brake, side and rear consoles, ILS indicator. I made the cockpit with an eye on the Ka-52 cockpit. Made from scratch ejection seats K-37-800M.
Re-made air intakes using photo-etched mesh.
I made the exhaust pipe and air intake of the AI-9V auxiliary gas turbine engine, and accordingly the flaps that close them.
I added a gearbox in the upper part, took the VR-24 gearbox as a basis.
Redesigned the exhaust hole (or rather, almost completely removed it and made it again)
Made a "ladder" inside the fuselage to the cockpit at the bottom and top.
Made and added antennas, including the SRO antenna, the Pitot tube.
I stepped down to an acceptable thickness, leveled / straightened the front and rear blades (I took blades from RAH-66 and AH-64 for the concept), imitated their sag. I worked on the bushing, re-made the swashplate rods and grinded off its plates, slightly changed the shape of the fairings. The main rotor itself tried to make it look like a coaxial scheme like on the Kamov Design Bureau's helicopters.
The front landing gear struts were made from scratch. A stand, a thrust mechanism, a folding brace, a brake hose, a stem mirror, a semiaxis, a wiring fastener are made. The wheel is taken from the Ka-52.
The rear landing gear was made. The stand was taken as a basis from the set and combined with the rear wheel from the Mi-28. Added hydraulic line and wiring mount, stem mirror.
All niches and doors were made from scratch.
The weapon compartment was made from scratch with an increase in its dimensions for 4 ATGM 9k113 "Shturm-V" in each. Retractable pylons have been made, a fire system has been simulated, and various assemblies.
Landing and search lights were made - as a basis, I took the headlights from the Ka-52, which I filled with glue from Revell for transparent parts and polished.
I made a cannon fairing from scratch. I used the GSh-23K cannon from QuickBoost as a cannon armament.
I made niches for ASO-2B blocks, I took the blocks from Microdesign.
Made a sighting station in the bow and closed it with a transparent fairing.
BKO sensors (did not make them outside the fuselage due to the inclination of its surfaces), as well as aeronautical lights - hid them inside the fuselage. With an eye on the Su-57, F-35, F-117.
Shortened the wings. I borrowed pylons and beam holders from the Mi-24.
Replaced all weapons from the set. Used blocks NAR B-13L, ATGM 9k113 "Shturm-V, Launcher module" Strelets "for the anti-aircraft missile system 9M39" Igla-V ".
The fuselage was leveled, straightened and given an angular shape similar to the Su-57 and F-35. I cut the joining again.
Painting: I decided to practice with the "Digital" camouflage, with an eye on the Mi-28N from MAKS-2019.
For the final assembly, I used the soil from Hansa. Paint from Tamia, Hansa, Ammo Mig, AK. Varnish from Tamia. Washes from AmmoMig.
I also used wires of different diameters, beer tin, sheet brass, aluminum tape. Plastic used from Tamia, ZIPmaket, Evergreen.
It seems that I have not forgotten anything.
7232 2014 | Changed box
Detail and Conversion sets
072237 201x | New tool
Advanced Modeling 1:72