Hi guys, thank you very much!
I gave a wash with my mix of brown ink, acrylic matt black, water and detergent. I had also worked on the weathering details, with different grades of a mix of brown and black pastels diluted with turpentine for the exhausts stains, and a lighter mix of the the same pastels and orange for the rust stain effects.
Then I gave a coat of our Future equivalent, "Blem autobrillo" (I'm afraid that the product has changed to another brand
). Then I applied the decals.
The next entry should be the last one, with the kit finished. It lacks giving a last matt coat, removing the masks, and rigging and mounting the radio wires.
12. September 2015, 19:37