Bell P-39L/N Airacobra
As usual with Eduard, I was expecting a straightforward build. And largely it was, no major problems, no fit issues and very little nags.
The only thing I would complain about was nose weight. Instructions indicated that weight was needed but gave absolutely no indication as to how much so it became a trial and error. Eventually I managed to get just enough of ballast in so that plane does not sit on it's tail - but just.
Some stencil decals exhibit silvering and for some reason I managed to leave smudges inside the large canopy, impossible to clean without removing it. I decided not to.