scale modeling database | stash manager
2013 | New tool
2. September 2015 at 19:45:06
Hey. The fit and external details are excellent. Cockpit detailing is pretty rudimentary though. Given the greenhouse of a canopy, it would really benefit from aftermarket upgrade. Plastic is rather soft but pleasant to work with. Overall is a very decent kit.
2. September 2015 at 22:15:21
Nice . Then I will start on it. Nearly ready with a Italeri Arado 196 A.
3. September 2015 at 13:42:01
3. September 2015 at 13:43:40
@Martien you did a great job with yours!
3. September 2015 at 13:54:10
@Torleif Ar 196 is a nice looking plane. Curious to see your build.
3. September 2015 at 13:56:50
Thanks Nic. I wish you lots of building fun and I'm looking forward to see pictures of your progress of the Su- 2
3. September 2015 at 14:09:58
Thanks Martien. The Su-2 is waiting for its wheels and prop to be installed. Will add pictures as soon as it's done.
3. September 2015 at 14:12:14
It is not one of my best kits , the ar 196, but i can try to make a picture later, when I am finished with it .
3. September 2015 at 16:58:19
You can change your Cookie settings at any time.