Ron Garcia Another multimedia affair. Even though it had more pieces than Bronco's Valentine, I thought this was an easier build. Maybe I learned from putting the Valentine together. Didn't replace the molded on handles with PE since they were microscopic. Construction was smooth until I added the gun. It is mounted to the floor by a very spindly connector attaching a small base to the large gun mount. It worked before I painted it, but the next day when I barely touched it, it snapped off before I even knew what happened. I used an airbrush to paint it so it so the paint wasn't thick. I ended up super gluing it in a position I liked after I painted the rest of the tank. I mounted the towing hooks because I was modeling a "late version". However, the unit decals were supposed to placed in those locations. I used some artistic license and moved them over a bit so the kit would have some color. This was a long build. It has tons of bells and whistles, but too much for me. Some of the parts, to me at least, could have just been replicated with styrene. By the time I finished, I was just happy TO BE finished. The model looks nice, but I would recommend it for experienced modelers only.
The Archer-page contains all related products, articles, books, walkarounds and plastic scale modeling projects dedicated this vehicle. This topic is categorised under: Vehicles » Tank destroyers » Archer