Show 44 previous comments
21. October 2018 at 17:08:12
21. October 2018 at 18:51:12
Hi mates: your alle welcome. A lot of front seats are still free
22. October 2018 at 14:19:13
Einmal das Curryschnitzel Bombay und `ne Pommes bitte! Du hast auch vor keinem Bausatz angst, oder?
So i take place!
22. October 2018 at 14:53:14
Hey, herzlich willkommen als Gast: ist leider alle aber ich kann dir zum gleichen Preis Saltimbocca mit Rosmarin Kartoffeln anbieten. Ist es auch o. k.? Übrigens habe ich die Stranraer überlebt: danach hast du vor gar nichts mehr Angst
22. October 2018 at 15:04:37
22. October 2018 at 17:35:41
Ok? Das ist sehr gut! Und Du hast Recht - Wer die Stranrear schafft, kann auch allein die Gorch Fock segeln. !
23. October 2018 at 05:36:32
24. October 2018 at 03:40:19
I should have known you'd build it someday. She's got yellow wings!
24. October 2018 at 06:56:34
The spruces are molded in yellow and in my opinion it's the most awful color for the plastic except maybe white. Every time I ask myself why? Revell should know they are selling modeling kits and not toys. Because of that I sprayed first a base coat of yellowish grey (3/4 light grey semimatt and 1/4 yellow matt).
31. October 2018 at 14:43:46
31. October 2018 at 15:01:17
Ich nehm' die Kalbshaxe Florida a'la Bérnard
! Passt auch gut zum Gelb.....
Great detailwork on the elevator hinges
What made the two white stripes on the cowl necessary, filling some channels ?
31. October 2018 at 16:54:48
You are welcome: today we offer a three course Menu and recommended Chateau Modellier 2018
THX for your nice comments Mates! Great happiness: three hours later and the base coat is dry (old Humbrols!!!).
Hanno: the white stripes are restored reinforcement of the panels. Unfortunately the fit was not the best and it was impossible to save the raised edges of the panels.
31. October 2018 at 17:49:59
Yesterday I introduced a new painting philosophy: paint first and then look in the instructions sheet if it is correct. Unfortunately it doesn't work
I airbrushed both sides of the upper wing instead of the upper side of the upper wing. I intend to leave this as it is because in my opinion it's impossible to remove the red paint without a mess.
6. November 2018 at 16:32:25
18. November 2018 at 11:50:47
Who needs instruction sheets?
In addition they are blocking the creativity...fantastic result so far.
18. November 2018 at 12:38:57
Great solution with the struts! What do you use for the etched nickel silver struts? RB Production?
18. November 2018 at 12:49:23
18. November 2018 at 12:50:43
Thx Mates. I'm happy to hear that you like my Yellowwing
. The wiring are from BS&TG models
. Thomas Gatermann and I created the sheet about 2003 or so. After building Tamiya Swordfish I asked myself for an solution for other biplanes and created self an artwork with different sizes and lengths. Thomas Gatermann managed the etching task. See for my SBC and Stranraer: in both cases I use my own wiring. In the Stran Album the first picture show the etched sheet.
18. November 2018 at 13:23:53
19. November 2018 at 06:48:15
20. November 2018 at 10:58:15
20. November 2018 at 11:42:47
20. November 2018 at 12:21:58
21. November 2018 at 12:15:31
Always such walk around pictures added to the build reports. Crazy
26. November 2018 at 17:59:13
26. November 2018 at 23:57:54
27. November 2018 at 08:06:35
The propeller tries to look like it is made of wood
(a little bit of brown paint and fine brush). By the way; thank you for feedback.
27. November 2018 at 20:40:07
27. November 2018 at 20:55:25
ups, fast übersehen sieht klasse aus
27. November 2018 at 20:58:46
28. November 2018 at 17:43:12
Very very very nice. Watching. I always loved Steadman trainers too, lots at airshows when I was a kid.
28. November 2018 at 22:04:14
28. November 2018 at 22:17:43
You should teach a workshop on painting propellers. I would seriously take it.
29. November 2018 at 01:32:47
29. November 2018 at 20:17:13
One of the most difficult tasks on "modern" biplanes are the spread bars because all flat wires pass THROUGH the spreadbars
1. December 2018 at 11:40:45
1. December 2018 at 13:02:03
1. December 2018 at 13:24:16
Some great ideas and skills to learn here
1. December 2018 at 17:55:09
hallo Bernhard, this is a very nice project again
1. December 2018 at 19:00:32
Looks good Bernhard. Fantastic explanations as well
1. December 2018 at 19:01:59
1. December 2018 at 20:08:04
Wim van der Luijt
great work on the stearman and thank you for the tip on the spread bars!
2. December 2018 at 09:19:58
2. December 2018 at 09:31:33
Jean Pierre CULIS-FERY
The correct french expression when you see a build with this quality is:"Demain, je me remets au macramé!", i made a fantastic job and thank you for the explanations, i will try to use it.
2. December 2018 at 10:27:47
2. December 2018 at 10:28:16
2. December 2018 at 10:34:22
2. December 2018 at 12:20:45
2. December 2018 at 13:27:07
Amazing work! The rigging... wow! Perfectly done! Everything done by you right (the rigging parts)?
2. December 2018 at 14:39:49
2. December 2018 at 17:34:29
2. December 2018 at 17:34:59
I would like to get in there and start in the air. Very nice.
2. December 2018 at 17:54:07
Beautiful yellow bird ! Masterly and delicate detailing, excellent result
2. December 2018 at 18:43:24
Hi mates. Yesterday I enjoyed my finished bird and today enjoy your comments
Vitor: yes, the rigging is half my work (artwork, the other half / etching was done by Thomas Gatermann).
Bernhard: would you like to sit in the front or in the back?
2. December 2018 at 18:49:42
This build is inspirational! Thank you for sharing your work and advice.
2. December 2018 at 19:16:03
2. December 2018 at 19:41:11
Bernhard: I sat in front one time. But no matter, it is a nice experience to fly with such a biplane over the land.
3. December 2018 at 10:24:27
3. December 2018 at 11:18:39
Another masterpiece in your collection!
3. December 2018 at 12:42:07
Pure piece of art, or result of a modeler with AMS
Very close to the original aircraft
3. December 2018 at 15:28:18
Add comment »
3. December 2018 at 21:42:03