Finally got the figures I needed for the small vignette I'd planned! It took the poor excuse of a postal service (PostNord) almost three months to deliver them AFTER they'd arrived in the country!?! The only good thing about this abysmal service is that I'm saving money because I've stopped buying kits since you never know if, and when, they arrive?
This is my first ever vignette so you can be sure I made all the errors I could, but I learned loads from it and the next one will hopefully be less "eventful"...
There are still some detailing to be done like correcting the colour of the mud tracks, figure weathering and some "clutter" along the duck boards. I ripped up and redid the duck boards but they still turned out too big. I simply don't have any thinner balsa wood and I'm not going to do it a third time. I'll sort this out on my next vignette/diorama but I feel I have to move on and not get stuck any longer on my first ever attempt.
It's got its fair share of flaws but as a learner piece it served a purpose and in certain angles it almost looks plausible
18. February at 15:36:27