Building a "working" C-130 in 1:144. I added diodes and optical fibres for the navigation and landing lights, which worked well; and I built 4 micromotors in the nacelles, which apparently worked well too. Then I connected all the wires to two connecting pins on the bottom and closed the fuselage . Then I connected the external 3V battery, the propellers turned, but the lights did not work. I opened the fuselage again and tried to repair things, but I couldn't. Apparently I should have used two different power supplies ,one for the motors and one for the lights.
Finally, it will have just rotating propellers.
This album is attached to project Lockheed Hercules CH-06 alive.
Return to the overview page to View all albums