scale modeling database | stash manager
Anthony Richards (Bushpilot)
Willys in peril
View images (19):
This album is attached to project Willys in peril.
12. November 2014 at 22:39:14 Share
12. November 2014 at 22:56:24
23. November 2014 at 15:52:10
23. November 2014 at 16:11:02
26. November 2014 at 17:00:27
Great work on the dio Anthony, look forward to the finished product.
29. November 2014 at 06:30:42
Thanks! Off to the hobby shop to match the mud colors, have to bring my boy to help, really sucks building models when your color blind.
29. November 2014 at 17:47:57
29. November 2014 at 19:13:54
Thank you Choppa. Still cant get the tracks to sag. But I like my homemade tow cables lol.
29. November 2014 at 21:10:30
Need some constructive criticism on tow cable color and scale, getting the MFTRACKS to do something besides looking like a rubber band and gun washing. And anything else I am missing, thanks in advance!
4. December 2014 at 15:52:31
You could try tying the tracks with thread to the bogies, and then cover with "mud". Actually in real life I believe the track WAS a giant rubber band, lol. I work with similar steel cables and although some are "stainless" once abrased they will oxidize. I would just weather it with browns, tans, and a brown/black wash....and after maybe pick a couple of points out with gunmetal or a graphite pencil...it looks great!
4. December 2014 at 22:50:47
..for the guns I usually start with black, drybrush steel, then a bunch of washes of gunmetal, aluminum, etc until something looks good and I stop! lol
4. December 2014 at 22:52:39
5. December 2014 at 02:17:30
5. December 2014 at 02:23:32
Add comment »
8. December 2014 at 10:45:43
Return to the overview page to View all albums