I actually wrote it in my Project comments, but I will put it here too so it is easier for all to find since this album has it's separate comments:
So I decided to experiment with the nail polish and an extra P-51 canopy that came in the Tamiya P-51 kit I just completed. I would say it was a success! Put some regular Laquer Thinner (Hardware store bought) in a cleaned, empty gunze paint bottle (about 1/2 full). I then took the polish brush and dabbed polish into the bottle until I had what looked like a nice mix. I then shook it up, and put some in my airbrush and sprayed INSIDE the canopy. I put in two coats to get the results that are in the album attached to this project. You could go darker if necessary, but two coats looks just right to my eye, and still able to see inside quite well!
11. January at 19:08:18