A german twin 3 bladed rotor helicopter from ww2. I really enjoyed building this kit even though it was a bit fiddly especially the canopy which refused to fit correctly many times also the booms were also fiddly and delicate. There was hardly any flash or sink marks on the parts but they needed a lot of dry fitting and sanding before any gluing. I added some metal cables and wiring to the booms and some antennae line to the rear fuselage part. Also some fine cabling to the rear of the instrument panels to busy it up a bit. It was painted in rlm 02 all over. I only used 2 very small decals on the kit the rest I painted. I then give it a little weathering to knock back the grey a little. It was a complete tail sitter even though I added 30g of lead weight to the rear of the bulkhead where the radial engine would have been. Patience is the biggest skill needed with a little experience of kits that don't just fall together. I've uploaded some pics to look at and so happy modelling.