A6M2 Type 21 (Zero)
I wasn't able to locate a source for an A6M2 canopy mask, so I used an A6M3 mask from Eduard. It worked perfectly for this kit.
I used Testors gloss metallic silver spray enamel as a base coat, followed by Tamiya XF-1 flat black to accent the panel lines.
I applied a layer of Mr. Color GX100 clear coat, but the mixture ratio wasn't quite right (not enough thinner). The finish was a little rough in places, but everything worked out fine in the end.
I'm pleased with how the colors and weathering turned out. I just about lost my mind over that radio mast, though. That's one area where I need more practice.