scale modeling database | stash manager
Christian Wermuth (Bananajoe)
Revell Tornado Gr. 4
View images (6):
This album is attached to project Tornado GR.4.
25. September 2017 at 13:53:49 Share
25. September 2017 at 14:18:10
25. September 2017 at 14:21:56
25. September 2017 at 14:34:33
Awesome work Christian, that looks sweet! So what are your thoughts on this kit? I really did not enjoy building the Revell Tornado kit, it is quite complicated and frustrating. But boy, they sure do build up to a great looking model.
25. September 2017 at 14:51:43
25. September 2017 at 16:28:03
Trank you mates.
@Michael. For me, the build of this kit was a quite nice experience. But you're right, it has some issues and it is quite complicated.
25. September 2017 at 20:28:08
26. September 2017 at 01:06:52
great build, i haven't started mine yet
I'm waiting for the ADV version to be available and then will do all three together. So one question what colours did you use? I had some problems with finding the correct shade of gray
26. September 2017 at 06:37:28
Hi guys. Thank you for your comments.
@ stalker: as main fuselage colour I used: gunze's H-335 medium seagrey and for the radome H-331 Dark Seagrey.
26. September 2017 at 16:03:48
26. September 2017 at 17:35:35
Add comment » Marko
Excellent looking Tornado. Well done.
26. September 2017 at 17:36:40
Return to the overview page to View all albums