scale modeling database | stash manager
added a new photoalbum.
Updated: October 10, 2018
03. August at 21:29:15 Share
View full thread with 36 comments Bill Gilman
Thanks, Bill. The photos you've gathered support what I've learned about Mk.IX headrests. I have a copy of an article called "Five to Nine" with describes in detail the differences between the Mk.V and the Mk.IX. As we all know, the IX was originally derived from the Vc, and quite a few of the early IX's were Vc conversions. These seem to be the ones with headrests. In June 1942, Mod 662 deleted the headrest on all marks. Tamiya are right by not including a headrest. Now, why there seemed to be two different sizes of headrests on the earlier marks is unknown to me. Maybe a difference between Supermarine and Castle Bromwich builds?
18. September at 14:45:59
23. September at 12:19:46
23. September at 14:14:52
More photos! The main components of the fuselage are now together. The fit of the parts is extraordinary. At this point, I may have a go at the engine as that's going to be a major project all on its own. Cheers, Bill
10. October at 21:28:43
Looks like fun! I've slowly built up a desire go have a go at some 1:32 scale kit.
10. October at 22:47:09
Nice work, separate covers and no inner detail... what about the aftermarket industry? but then the lowered borders to mount these plates on could be less deep and have the mounting holes provided...
11. October at 09:55:26
Hey uncle Bill, what do i see here? 1:32? And such a nice one ? I´ll take a seat and make it myself comfortable!
11. October at 10:01:34
Add a comment » Bill Spargo
Wonderful to watch a master builder in action, the model is looking great Bill. Well done, so much to learn from your build, thanks.
11. October at 13:32:00
October 05, 2018
05. October at 22:50:53 Share
05. October at 22:33:56 Share
05. October at 22:33:03 Share
October 03, 2018
03. October at 17:12:40 Share
October 02, 2018
02. October at 16:55:53 Share
02. October at 16:55:09 Share
02. October at 16:51:30 Share
02. October at 16:50:59 Share
02. October at 16:49:39 Share
02. October at 16:48:51 Share
October 01, 2018
01. October at 19:00:24 Share
01. October at 18:58:19 Share
01. October at 18:57:23 Share
01. October at 18:55:51 Share
01. October at 18:53:24 Share
September 29, 2018
added the Yahu Models Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc early (1:32) to his stash
29. September at 20:59:53 Share
September 25, 2018
25. September at 22:06:17 Share
25. September at 21:44:45 Share
25. September at 21:39:48 Share
25. September at 21:39:17 Share
25. September at 21:35:38 Share
24. September at 15:45:06 Share
September 24, 2018
24. September at 15:42:56 Share
24. September at 15:41:26 Share
24. September at 15:39:17 Share
24. September at 15:28:09 Share
24. September at 15:27:13 Share
Added a new review
Indy Turbine CarLotus
1995 | Changed ???
24. September at 14:56:26 Share
September 20, 2018
20. September at 21:38:44 Share
You can change your Cookie settings at any time.