American Heavy Transport Plane C-130H
Zvezda | No. 7321 | 1:72
- American Heavy Transport Plane C-130H
- Full kit
- 2020 | Initial release - new tool
- 4600327073211 (EAN)
- Folding box (Top opener)
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules » Propeller (Aircraft)
Lockheed C-130 Hercules
Lockheed C-130E Hercules
Siły Powietrzne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish Air Force 2004-now)
- 14 Eskadra Lotnictwa Transportowego 1504
2010 - Powidz AB
Lockheed C-130H Hercules
Kōkū Jieitai (Japan Air Self-Defense Force 1954-now)
- 401 Tactical Airlift Sqn. 83-0002
2020 - Komaki AB, Nagoya
대한민국 공군 (Republic of Korea Air Force 1949-now)
- 15 Composed Transport Sqn. 95178
2012 - Seongnam AB
FS34092 FS34102 FS36118
US Air Force (1947-now)
- 758 Sqn. ANG 78-0811
2007 - Pittsburgh, PA
Lockheed C-130K Hercules
Royal Air Force (1918-now)
- Lyneham Transport Wing 215 | XV215 | 66-8565 'Oh Lordy, It's The Fat Slags'
January 1991 Gulf War - Desert Storm - RAF Lyneham
BS381C:241 BS381C:640 BS381C:627
Plastic sprue (Light gray), Plastic sprue (Clear), Decalsheet (waterslide) (Multi-colored), Instructions (Paper) (Multi-colored), Instructions (Paper) (Black & white)
What is in the box »
487x307x85 mm (19.2x12.1x3.3 inch)
930 g (2.05 lbs)
Boxart designed by Andrei Zhirnov (Андрей Жирнов)
Download 14949Kb (.pdf)
Trade & swap
Alternative SKUs for Zvezda 7321:
ZV7321 | ZVE7321 | ZVE-7321 | 4600327073211 | Z7321 | ZV7321ST
Note: Prices and availability are indications only. Also check if the product actually matches!
Wishlist (221 mates)
Stash (182 mates)
Started (4 mates)
Manage your stash »
This product is featured in the following modeling magazine issues..
English (TOC: 9 lines)
Dutch French (TOC: 17 lines)
English (TOC: 12 lines)
English (TOC: 19 lines)
English (TOC: 6 lines)
Detail and Conversion sets
All related products in 1:72 »
5 versions included on decal sheet….
1. C-130H, serial no. 78-0811, 758th Airlift Squadron of the US AIR FORCE, Pittsburgh airbase, 2007.
2. C-130H, 14th Aviation Squadron of the Polish Air Force, Powidz airbase, 2010. 😮 😮 😮
3. C-130H serial no.95178, 15th Composed Transport Squadron of the Republic Korea Air Force, Seongnam airbase, 2012.
4. C-130H serial no.83-0002, 401th Tactical Airlift Squadron of the Japan Self Defense Forces, Nagoya/Komaki airbase, 2020.
5. C-130K XV215 'Oh Lordy, It's The Fat Slags' serial no.66-8565, Lyneham Transport Wing, RAF Lyneham 1991. This aircraft took a part in "Operation Desert Storm".
More pics: https://www.megahobby.com/products/c-130h-hercules-transport-aircraft-1-72-zvezda.html
Seeing Polish version here feels like: [img1]
If long URL is not visible... add this:
Thanks, Łukasz! 🙂 👍
Gracias Seńor, corrected the link, hope it works now 🙂
Yes, now its works. Thx, Łukasz!
Dutch Decal already announced a set for the new Zvezda kit. Interesting to also see a Polish Air Force version! Lockheed C-130H Hercules (Dutch Decal DD72097, 1:72)
Already got the decals for the Swedish TP-84 hauler, so this will be great!
Now if Zvezda were to do an AC-130 variant of this kit...with full interior detail...I would be a *very* happy man!
It's got a Polish version from Powidz base. The base is 50 km from where I live and work. You can often see C-130s flying over our heads. This set is on my very shortlist, but first I have to work on my model making skills. ????
Bought to convert to RAAF H model.
Anyone who already started this kit?
More about Lockheed C-130 Hercules
The Lockheed C-130 Hercules-page contains all related products, articles, books, walkarounds and plastic scale modeling projects dedicated to this aircraft.
This topic is categorised under: Aircraft » Propeller » Lockheed C-130 Hercules
All books » (28 in total)
on ARC Air
on ARC Air
All walkarounds » (30 in total)