Targeted | Flexible | Control | Insights
Advertise via SCM Market Place
Display an attractive teaser with an up to date price, logo and direct link to the matching product in your shop. We have 450.000+ products in our database, a starting point for many modelers before buying a kit. To see it in action look here SCM Market Place example. Members can setup a personal wishlist, your line items will be proposed whenever they look at their wishlist. See it here.
Pricing is based on measurable benefits for your shop.
- Type: CPC (Cost per click)
- Smart pricing: Price per click = Product price × 0.005 (capped at 0.50 EUR)
- User A clicks on your product advertised for EUR 10, the price for this click is 10 EUR × 0.005 = 0.05 EUR
- User C clicks on your product advertised for USD 20, the price for this click is 20 USD × 0.005 = 0.10 USD
- User D clicks on your product advertised for EUR 150, the price for this click is 148 EUR × 0.005 = 0.74 EUR capped to 0.50 EUR
The scalemates marketplace offers some important benefits over other marketing campaigns:
- ScalematesTypical website
- Hohe Conversion-Raten
- Highly targeted audience-
- Keine Wartung
- Effortless marketing-
- Live Preisinformationen
- Updated every hour *-
- Live stock info
- Updated every hour *-
- Currency conversions + display order-
- Limit display to certain countries-
- Detaillierte Berichterstattung
- Stats per products, Geo, Date
- Intelligente Preisgestaltung
- CPC based on product price (capped)-
- Wiederholter Klickschutz
- Repeated clicks are invalidated-
- Used by 25+ shops since 2013
- Zahlen Sie im Voraus
How it works
1) Product data feed (Done by you)
We need from you a simple CSV file (comma seperated value) with the list of available products in your
shop. This CSV file must be downloadable via a (safe) URL hosted on YOUR domain.
Next to CSV we can also work with XML files (most formats accepted like Google Merchant API, Amazon, Ebay, ...).
For every product (or a subset of your products) you need to provide the following information in the CSV file
- Unique Number (ID)
- Product title
- Product company
- Product number (SKU)
- Barcode number (EAN)
- Product scale
- Shop URL
- Shop Price
- Product Stock indication (Traffic light, Green/Orange/Blue/Red, In Stock/Preorder/Delayed orderable/Out of stock,...)
If you sell the Revell's kit 04651 in scale 1:72 for EUR 19.99, a line in the CSV file looks like:
"012345678","NH-90 NFH Marine","Revell","04651","1:72","http://www.yourshop.com/product.....","19.99"
Additionally you can include as well the following information:
- Product Category: Kit/Aftermarket/Tools/Decals/....
- Product Original price or MSRP.
The datafeed will be accessed every 2 hours to synchronise the latest pricing information, add the latest items in your shop as well as remove obsolete products.
2) Data Matching (Done by Scalemates)
Based on data downloaded via the CSV file (see previous step) we will match your products with our massive database and display your offering on all matched products.
Matching is a smart process handled by the scalemates engine. It takes into account that shops have often different product numbers stored internally. This is NOT an issue for us.
Revell's kit 04651 might be listed as REV04651, Rog04651, RV-04651, ROG4651... and many more variatons.
3) Follow up your campaigns (Done by you)
You will receive a personal login giving you access to a secure reporting section. A wide variety of reports is available to follow up your campaigns. (CTR, CPC, CPM, monthly overviews, invalidated clicks,...)
- Advertising activity for this period
- Invoiced activity for previous period
- Last 2000 clicks
- Trends & Statistics
- Popular products
- Uncharged Activity per day
Ensuring fair use
What we do
We strive to only charge for valid clicks and have various limits put in place. Hence, we have a sophisticated and always evolving fraud detection system in place to detect duplicate or invalid clicks. These clicks will off course not be charged. We protect you against:
- A user clicking multiple times on the same ad in a certain period (multiple caps put in place)
- A user clicking multiple times on multiple ads from the same shop (multiple caps put in place)
- A user clicking multiple times on multiple ads from different shops (multiple caps put in place)
- A registered shop owner clicking on his own ads (never counted)
- A registered shop owner clicking on other ads (never counted)
- A search bot viewing or clicking ads (never counted)
When logged in to scalemates you will see reports showing valid activity as well as invalid activity. Some invalid activity is detected in real time, other only after a few hours or even up to 7 days. (It is thus perfectly possible that the amount of charged clicks drops from one day to the other).
In case of doubt we have a "no charge" policy on the set of clicks being contested. (but do not abuse our trust)
What you should do
This is easy, you decide in your datafeed the set of products which should be advertised on scalemates. If you decide to include products you do not have in stock you will be charged for clicks which are less likely to convert into a sale.
You are obliged to send the correct prices via the datafeed. Deliberatly decreasing the price on scalemates (to attract traffic and thus being charged less) is NOT allowed. You can and should trigger the resynchronisation manually (via link on scalemates) if important price changes are done.
You have 24/7 live access to a powerful reporting engine, use it to follow up your campaigns! Once the invoice is created (7th of every month, for the previous period) all clicks are finalised and billed!
Pay your invoices on time! is an international environment, it does not matter if in your specific region it is normal that invoices are paid past due date and reminders have to be sent. On scalemates invoices always have to be paid before the due date. Thank you in advance.
- We only accept shops or datafeeds with a very high % of items in stock and ready for shipment.
- We only accept applications when the datafeed is fully automated
- We only accept professional shops (this starts with a VAT number,...)
- We only accept shops with 1000 or more products in stock (Exceptions can be made if the products you offer are special and/or your country is not represented on scalemates).
- We only accept high quality shops were the brand image and service corresponds to the quality of what scalemates visitors expect.
- You get an electronic invoice (PDF) every month via email.
- Invoices are sent on the 4th of each month (invoicing the previous month).
- Payments via bank transfer (or Paypal for some currencies)
- Payment due within 14 days of the invoice date. (No late payments allowed!)
- Minimum monthly invoice amount is 7 EUR or equivalent in other currency (of course only if active services were delivered).
- VAT rules apply on all our services
- For EU intracommunity services VAT reverse charge applies (Art. 44 Directive 2006/112/EC)
- You have 24/7 live access to your reports (login provided during initial setup)
- Reporting shows valid clicks, invalid clicks, CPM, CPC, cost per day, accumulated cost for current invoicing period, trends
- You are ONLY invoiced for the real amount of clicks.
- We finalise clicks on invoice data
- All issues or disputes should be sent to us (eMail, Skype, PM) 1 day prior to invoicing.
Statistiken Mai 2021
- Monatliche Seitenaufrufe: 5,578,097
- Monatliche Besuche: 1,305,536
- Monatliche eindeutige Besucher: 534,856
- Durchschn. Besuchsdauer: 3m 19s
- Alexa Traffic Rank: 80,121
- Core Web Vitals: Pass
- Google Pagespeed: 100/100
If your products are interesting to the audience of scalemates.com and wish to explore advertising opportunities, please reach out to us:Reach out » Partner registration
Thank you, looking forward to be part of your next successful advertising campaign